We want to ensure that you are satisfied with the ACBF Australian Funeral Plan (“the Plan”). Consequently, we will not take any action in response to your application, and no payments will be payable by you, for at least 14-days after you sign a Plan Holder application Form.
During the 14-day satisfaction period after you sign a Plan Holder application Form, we suggest that you:
- Read the rules of the Plan carefully, and in particular the details relating to payouts in clause 10, and make sure you understand them.
- Re-read and make sure you understand the information set out in the application form.
- Check the application form (which includes health statements) to make sure that you understand it ,and that the contents are correct to the best of your knowledge.
- Read and make sure you understand any other documents we have sent to you.
- Seek any independent advice you might wish to obtain about the Plan.
If you have any questions about the rules of the Plan, the application form, the health statement/s or any other documents we have given you, or if you do not wish to proceed with your application, please contact us toll free 1800 234 700